Merchant Request Form
Join us in shaping new challenges and creating better living systems and shaping a smart future ...
Duties and Responsibility of Service Provider
- Service Provider will show about the business operations, contact numbers and services on the website.
- Service Provider have the liability to secure the personal information of Merchants, Customers and Agents.
- Service Provider will serve according to the specific services.
General Terms and Conditions
- Must provide your information.
- Do not carry out prohibited business by laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar; Rules and regulations, Provisions, instructions and notices.
- Must keep customers’ information confidential.
- Must follow the instructions related to your business issued from time to time by the Central Bank of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Must care and prevent for Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism.
- Any suspicious activity must be reported to the service provider immediately.
- Must avoid the behaviors that damage the reputation of Unipay.
- Merchant agrees that Unipay reserves the right to obtain and review the copies of any Merchant’s Document as required by the Central Bank of Myanmar and other Legally authorized entities upon request.
The malicious conditions mean that naturally encountered the floods, fires, storms, earthquakes and in additional to government restrictions, disruption of the rules of Law and Order, war, strike. Unipay shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused by such malicious conditions.